I have a few lingering goals in my life right now. Most of them are "when I have time" goals, but they're still good goals, I think.
I have a few writing projects I want to finish.
- One is a collaborative story with a few friends. We've been doing a lot of character and world building, and now that we have our feel for what we want, we have to actually buckle down and do all the dirty 'actually writing the damn thing' work. Still, I'm really excited about it, and I can't wait to show it off.
- Another is my own writing project, in revisions, which is where things get hard. I need to sit down and grind it out. No fun, but that's okay.
- Another is a fanfic project. Not to big actually, but it's been fun to work on.
- Oh, I guess I should finish the damn book I started two years ago too.
- My ultimate goal for web related stuff is to host my own sites, including running my own Gem server. I know I need to get a VPS and just start playing with it, but I also know I know just enough to be dangerous. My biggest concern, of course, is security, and I need to get past that first.
- Also, I guess, get on more of the gem aggregators. oops
(As of right now, I'm on smol.pub and I love the service. I'm just very much in a 'own your own shit' mindset and the DIY aspect is important to me)